Dennemeyer welcomes new Business Development Manager for the United States
Published on: 05 February 2013
Dennemeyer is pleased to announce the recent addition of a new Business Development Manager to our team. Ms. Michelle Martone will support the U.S. Business Development Team in gaining an in-depth understanding of U.S. market needs in order to better serve customers in North America.
Michelle is a Juris Doctor with extensive legal experience which includes over 20 years of law practice in Chicago. She has been active in the IP field since 2000. In this capacity, she managed and counseled her clients with a focus on trademark searching, trademark watching, strategy and technique both domestically and globally. In her career within Business Development, Michelle has obtained outstanding results. She has provided efficient solutions to a vast network of clients coming from various legal industries and has produced effectiveness in large contracts.
Michelle noted, “I’m pleased to step into my new role and work with Dennemeyer’s dedicated team of IP professionals. I’ll be aiming to focus my role on assessing needs, creating new partnerships, and offering full service solutions to a wide range of firms across the United States & Canada."
Dennemeyer Group’s CEO, Dr. Reinhold Nowak, stated, “We are delighted to have Michelle on board. Drawing on her wealth of legal experience coupled with her flair for engaging with clients, Michelle is equipped to offer customized IP solutions to our customer base and to further expand our reach to new audiences.”
Michelle is currently based in our U.S. office in Chicago. For any inquiries, please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 312 380 6492.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America