2017 and beyond: What you can expect from Dennemeyer & Associates this year
Published on: 13 January 2017
The IP industry is growing rapidly. Following their clients leading IP law firms have to keep on globalizing and constantly increase the range of their service offerings. In order to keep the pace of the industry Dennemeyer & Associates plans a variety of measures for 2017.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America