SEPs and the FRAND enforcement in China: Protectionism? And for whom?
Published on: 07 September 2016
Businesses active in industries where intellectual property rights play an important role - especially where Standard Essential Patents (SEPs) are involved - should expect close scrutiny from Chinese agencies as they continue to develop their approach in this complex area.
In this perspective, Dennemeyer & Associates is hosting a lecture where our speaker, Ms. Yuan Li will summarize the key enforcement activities of competition law in China, particularly focus on SEPs and how they relate various issues.
If this issue is of interest for you, join us at our Munich office. The lecture is followed by a drinks reception.
When: Thursday, October 6, 2016, 5:30 PM
Where: Dennemeyer & Associates – Landaubogen 1 - 3, Munich, Germany
About the lecturer: Ms. Yuan Li is currently a student at MIPLC, who gained work experience in the patent area at Siemens, the Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and Goldwind Co., Ltd. She holds an M.Sc. in IP Management from the Huazhong University of Science & Technology in 2013.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America