Summer in the city – Complimentary IP workshops in Munich in July
Published on: 30 June 2016
Enjoy summer with us! After short presentations on current IP trends (held in German language) our complimentary workshops offer you a good opportunity to discuss the following topics:
- 20.07.2016 - Internet of things
- 21.07.2016 - Patent Assessment
- 27.07.2016 - Digitalization: Consequences on IP Strategies and business models
After the presentations there will be plenty of time for discussions, networking and cool drinks – with a fantastic view.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America