Showtime in Orlando: Dennemeyer@INTA2016
Published on: 03 May 2016
Meet our IP experts at the 138th INTA Annual Meeting
The academy awards are over, now the stage is set for the International Trademark Association’s Annual Meeting (INTA). As every year the Dennemeyer Group presents the full bandwidth of a global provider of IP services and software solutions at the 138th INTA Annual Meeting. Between May 22nd and 25th in the West Building of the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) in Orlando, Florida, Dennemeyer welcomes you to booths 801 and 815. Have a break at our Café and discuss all aspects of IP management with our experts in a relaxed atmosphere. Besides we have prepared a special cinematic highlight for you – of course not without a decent amount of popcorn!
After the show test your IP knowledge in our daily Dennemeyer IP Quiz championships and win exclusive prizes for your family at home. Don’t be the only one to profit from your visit at Dennemeyer!
If you would like to arrange a meeting with our experts or a demonstration of our software tools or online portals before the conference, please contact us at email@example.com
Don’t miss the show!
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America