Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America
Published on: 17 March 2017
Dennemeyer & Associates is proud to announce the selection of its Brazilian office in Rio de Janeiro, headed by Claudio Szabas, as "Intellectual Property Law Firm of the Year" in Latin America. The award was published in the 2016 Legal Awards issue of "Lawyer Monthly".
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America