IP Update: From field mice to Brexit: Videos on trends in IP law by Dr. Malte Köllner
Published on: 01 March 2017
Dr. Malte Köllner, patent attorney and head of the Frankfurt office of IP law firm Dennemeyer & Associates, held a lecture on current developments in the world of IP rights at Patentinformationszentrum (PIZ) Darmstadt.
Now it’s time to expand the circle of viewers: because of the great success of the series, Dennemeyer published the videos with the highlights of the lecture called “IP Update”.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America