How to Outsource Trademark Renewals to Unlock Value
Published on: 22 February 2017
No trademark manager has said, “I have plenty time, money and resources to manage our trademark portfolio. Our budget should be cut!”. Instead, trademark practitioners are constantly juggling how to efficiently allocate services, satisfy the company’s diverse portfolio requirements, and stay within a tightening budget.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America