Olivier Lombardo selected among the “World's Leading Trademark Professionals 2017”
Published on: 10 February 2017
Olivier Lombardo, Head of Trademarks Luxembourg at Dennemeyer & Associates S.A., has been selected for the fourth year in a row among „The World's Leading Trademark Professionals 2017” and is listed in the seventh edition of World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America