Christmas charity campaign ends with donation to Doctors Without Borders
Published on: 27 January 2017
For Dennemeyer December is for giving - and this time we decided to donate to three different charity projects. In addition to the sum generated through our IP Christmas Quiz we also supported two projects in Romania. The tranch that came from the IP quiz (more than 13.000 euros) was last to be handed over officially - as a cheque to Doctors Without Borders in our Munich office. In total, the Dennemeyer Group donated more than 40.000 euros to charity this season.
As part of our Christmas donation campaign we decided to donate the money that was collected during our IP Christmas Quiz to Doctors Without Borders. On Friday, January 27th, this amount (13.398 euros) was finally given to Heike Penner who represented the NGO.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America