Dennemeyer runs a series of workshops in 2017
Published on: 25 January 2017
Dennemeyer Seminars starts the workshop season! Our 2017 series of workshops focusses on various strategic and legal aspects of Trademarks and Patents. Most of them are held in our new Munich office, with one exception: the lecture held by Dr. Malte Köllner at PIZ in Darmstadt.
The first edition of our Munich workshops will deal with trademark infringement by domain names. Conflicts between trademark owners and domain name holders are growing as a result of misunderstandings among business owners. A lot of business owners are not conscious of the significance, consequences and diverse protections that are attached to names, registrations and rights.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America