Dennemeyer @ Southeast Asia: New office in Singapore
Published on: 16 January 2017
International IP Full Service Provider Dennemeyer is pleased to announce the opening of a new office in Singapore (“Dennemeyer Southeast Asia”). The branch of Luxembourg-based Dennemeyer group now covers all ASEAN countries.
Dennemeyer in Singapore offers state of the art Intellectual Property (IP) related management services as well as software solutions for the Southeast Asian territories. The range of services include IP management software, patent annuities, trademark renewals, recordals, consulting and seminars, PCT National Phase Entry, European Patent Validation as well as patent and trademark filing outside Southeast Asia.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America