New IP blog informs about changes in Belgian patent system
Published on: 23 December 2016
In order to reflect the full bandwidth of qualifications and services offered worldwide we are introducing our IP Blog. “Our colleagues produce an increasing number of relevant content that covers all areas of the IP industry. Therefore, we decided to publish all those topics in one global IP blog,” says Sebastian Deck who heads Dennemeyer’s marketing and communications department. “The blog makes it easier for our clients or generally everybody who is interested in the IP industry to regularly receive personalized IP content based on the recipient’s area of interest or language.” The content will span all IP-related topics from general IP industry trends, legal services, management services and software right down to IP consulting or industry event news. Next to the variety of topics the blog will also reflect Dennemeyer’s global presence with contributing authors from all over the world.
Dr. Robert Fichter, director of Luxembourg-based IP law firm Dennemeyer & Associates, adds: “We are particularly happy to start the blog with a highly appreciated contribution by a member of the Belgian Intellectual Property Office: Anne Bonet, Senior legal advisor and Head of the Finance and Information Department at the Belgian Intellectual Property Office (BIPO) gave an interview to Martin Chatel, quality officer at Dennemeyer & Associates, in which she clarifies legal changes that will be effective as of January 1st 2017 and that seek to simplify the Belgian patent system even more and increase its efficiency.”
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America