Our Commitment to Charity: Over 40.000 euros donated in 2016
Published on: 22 December 2016
After wrapping up the final of our IP Christmas Quiz championship yesterday, we are thrilled to congratulate the winner: Singapore-based patent attorney Ken Simpson from MasterCard Asia Pacific. He wins the iPad Mini with an impressive score of 12.770 points.
Dr. Reinhold Nowak, CEO of the Dennemeyer Group, states: “Congratulations to the winner, as well as to everyone who helped make the Christmas edition of our IP Quiz a great success for the second time.” Dr. Robert Fichter, Director of Dennemeyer & Associates, adds: “The questions of our quiz were really tough. Congratulations to our players for their impressive achievements – we are proud to announce that the quiz created a total donation amount of 13.398 euros to Doctors Without Borders.”
Beside the money donated through the Dennemeyer IP Christmas Quiz, we also contributed to charitable causes in Romania: Dennemeyer IP Solutions Romania donated 11.000 euros to “Hospice Casa Sperantei”, a foundation that offers palliative care for the elderly, as well as for patients affected by terminal or life-limiting illnesses and counseling and support services to their families. The Romanian subsidiary of IP law firm Dennemeyer & Associates donated 17.000 euros to Save the Children Romania as part of our commitment to support the education and acquisition of high tech equipment for children.
Altogether the Dennemeyer Group donated more than 40.000 euros to various charity projects. Thanks to all who helped us make it possible!
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America