Make us donate – by playing the Dennemeyer IP Christmas Quiz
Published on: 24 November 2016
Last year December was for giving. Thanks to you, our donation campaign for Doctors Without Borders became a real success with more than 15000 correct answers and more than 15000 Euro donated for a good cause. This year our ambition is to even surpass that result. “We need your help to reach that goal,” states Dr. Reinhold Nowak, CEO of the Dennemeyer Group. “The idea of our Dennemeyer IP Christmas Quiz is that the more you play and the more correct answers you give, the more you make us donate.”
Starting today we will give 1 Euro for each correct answer given in our IP Christmas Quiz. All you have to do is log in, choose the Christmas Quiz mode and play the patent or trademark qualifiers - depending on your professional background. The two separate championships will end middle of December and the Top Five of both categories will automatically enter the final round. In the final ten competitors will play a mixed challenge to select the ultimate winner of Dennemeyer’s IP Christmas Quiz 2016. The winner of the final will receive an iPad as a personal reward, next to the certainty that no other player has contributed more to our donation campaign.
Have fun and share the care this December.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America