Career advice at the Munich Intellectual Property Law Center (MIPLC)
Published on: 11 July 2016
Dennemeyer was invited last Friday July 8th to hold a presentation and individual consultation with the students from the LLM in Intellectual Property Law class of 2015/16 at the Intellectual Property Law Center (MIPLC www.miplc.de) in Munich. Hacer Hacisalihoglu from the Human Resources Department of our Munich office spent a morning together with the students giving advice on dos and don’ts in the application process. It was a good opportunity to get to know the next generation of IP experts that will join the market in the upcoming months.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America