First IP Quiz championship duel ended
Published on: 29 June 2016
The first online Dennemeyer IP Quiz championship outside an INTA annual meeting is now over. Many players have used their superpowers to test their knowledge about patents and trademarks and were having fun playing the online version of the popular Dennemeyer IP Quiz Championships. In the end, the two leading players competed against each other to win the prize. Congratulations to the winner of the Final Battle, Mitchell Weinstein from Levenfeld Pearlstein, LLC in Chicago, who clearly defeated his anonymous opponent (nickname “MarketingGuy”) in the final of the championship on Monday, June 27th. He will receive his iPad in Chicago soon.
Thanks to all the other players from all over the IP world! Stay tuned for our next challenge – this was just the beginning.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America