Orlando Business TV on Dennemeyer’s INTA appearance
Published on: 15 June 2016
At INTA 2016 it was almost impossible not see the Dennemeyer booth - the biggest and highest booth of all and placed in the very center of the exhibition area. So it was no surprise that the local business media not only took notice of it but also decided to make their only interview at INTA 2016 with Dennemeyer’s CEO, Dr. Reinhold Nowak, and Managing Director North America, Leon Steinberg. Watch the clip with the interview and shots of the impressive booth here.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America