Closing INTA with fireworks: Our reception at Disney World
Published on: 27 May 2016
On May 24th we held our annual INTA dinner, this time at the Four Seasons Resort in Orlando Florida. Our guests enjoyed an exclusive dinner at the rooftop of the CAPA restaurant at the Walt Disney World Resort. There, our guests had the opportunity to taste the best tapas in town and at 10 pm they were enchanted by the Disney World fireworks. This was a great opportunity for our team and clients to get together and enjoy food, drinks and a beautiful show.
Check out the gallery for more snapshots from the event.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America