PATINFO 2016: Dennemeyer focusses on IP and digitalization
Published on: 18 May 2016
PATINFO, the 38th Colloquium of the Ilmenau University of Technology on Patent Information and Intellectual Property Rights, will take place from June 8 to 10 in Ilmenau, Germany. This year’s topic will be “BIG DATA - Opportunities and challenges”. Dennemeyer will have a booth at the event. Besides, Dennemeyer IP consultant Phillipp Hammans will give a presentation on “Digitalization: Impacts on your IP Strategy”, on the morning of June 9th.
The complete program of PATINFO can be found here: http://www.paton.tu-ilmenau.de/en/das-paton/patinfo/agenda.html
Contact Philipp Hammans at: email@example.com
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America