Complementary workshop on the Unitary Patent and the Unified Patent Court
Published on: 18 May 2016
The Dennemeyer Group organizes a complementary workshop for everyone interested in the future Unitary Patent and the Unified Patent Court. Learn about the concept of the EU Patent Package, the regulations on the Unitary Patent, and the structure of the Unified Patent Court. The workshop will take place on Thursday June 2nd 2016 between 5 - 7 pm in Park Inn by Radisson Luxembourg City (45-47 Avenue de la Gare, Public parking available). The agenda comprises topics such as an introduction of the Unitary Patent Court (UPC), the regulation on the Unitary Patent (UPR) and the agreement on a Unified Patent Court (UPCA).
This workshop will quickly and effectively outline the main characteristics, goals and purposes of the future Unitary Patent and the Unified Patent Court. Our expert speaker will share the latest developments with you and present some interesting case studies.
After the workshop, we invite you to further discuss this topic with your colleagues and network over a drink.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America