Webinar: How to save up to 100% on PCT and EP procedures' search fee costs
Published on: 10 May 2016
Save 100%? Did you have to read that twice? Can you really recoup up to 100% of the PCT and EP search procedure costs?
Yes, you can.
On April 14, 2016, Dr. Robert Fichter from Dennemeyer & Associates hosted a short webinar to explain this little-publicized strategy. In this webinar you will discover three key items:
- How you can receive a refund of up to 100% on search fees. [Hint: It has to do with Luxembourg's relationship with the EPO]
- Key strategies to receive this refund.
- A description of the procedures to follow.
This was then followed by an interactive question and answer session with Dr. Fichter.
Watch the recorded, on-demand webinar today. Don’t leave saving of upwards of 1500 EUR on the table. Simply watch this short webinar to discover how.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America