“Financial Times Deutschland” interviewed Dennemeyer Group’s CEO Dr. Reinhold Nowak about the importance of strategic IP management
Published on: 01 August 2012
Dennemeyer Group's CEO Dr. Reinhold Nowak was interviewed by Hubert Beyerle for the online edition of "Financial Times Deutschland" on the importance of strategic protection and the correct management of intellectual property rights. While underlining the importance of having an IP strategy, Dr. Nowak also commented on the differences between patent protection in Germany and the United States, as well as on the tactics companies use to secure their products and company value on the global market and against competition.
Read the full article in German on Financial Times Deutschland's website.
Financial Times Deutschland, June 12, 2012
Article: Intellectual Property: intellectual assets are often underestimated.
Why do companies have to protect and manage their intellectual property rights.
by Hubert Beyerle
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America