What’s your superpower: Patents or Trademarks?
Published on: 11 April 2016
What’s your superpower: Patents or Trademarks? Now you can use it to win an iPad in Dennemeyer’s IP Quiz Spring Championship.
Starting April 11th your knowledge power will be tested in two parallel rounds (one for each category) and the two leading players of Patents and Trademarks will compete in the Final Battle, which will be a combination of both categories, at the end of May. Win the battle and the iPad is yours!
How does it work?
- Create a new user account or use your social media account to login;
- You can play only once;
- You have 1 minute and 1 correct answer for each of the 20 questions;
- Be fast in choosing the correct answer and you’ll get extra points;
- If you start a championship and quit before completing the game, you will not be able to start again.
Come and play at: https://quiz.dennemeyer.com/game !
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America