Global Marketing and communications department set up
Published on: 17 March 2016
Sebastian Deck (38) has joined Dennemeyer & Co GmbH as Global Head of Marketing and Communications in the company’s Munich office. He leads the worldwide marketing and communications activities of the Dennemeyer Group, reporting directly to CEO Dr Reinhold Nowak in Luxembourg. In this role he will also be the contact person for all media inquiries.
“Dennemeyer Group continues to build on its position as a leading provider of professional services and software solutions focused on intellectual property (IP). Its rapid growth and its presence in fourteen countries around the world have resulted in a need for strategic structuring of global marketing and communications activities, as well as safeguarding a uniform global corporate identity”, says Nowak. The mainstays of professional services and software solutions for the management of patents and trademarks will in future be supplemented in particular by business ventures including consultancy and seminars on intellectual property. “Mr. Deck can look back over many years of experience, particularly in the field of marketing and communications for globally active consulting firms, and will play an active role in driving forward the expansion of the Dennemeyer Group to become the world’s leading brand for the management of IP.”
From 2011 to 2015, Sebastian Deck held the position of Head of Marketing & PR for the organisation and strategy consultancy Camelot Management Consultants, prior to which he spent over three years in charge of the press relations work of the industrial and functional competence centres of the strategy consultancy Roland Berger Strategy Consultants. Previously he had worked as an independent journalist for media including the Bavarian broadcaster Bayerischer Rundfunk and the Munich-based broadsheet Süddeutsche Zeitung. After graduating in economic and social history and communication science, Sebastian Deck trained as an editor at the German School of Journalism in Munich, combining this with postgraduate studies in Practical Journalism at Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America