IP Budget Management: Discover best practices and actionable tips
Published on: 25 February 2016
Leading companies discussed their real world examples Live
Dennemeyer is hosting a series of forums on IP budget best practices in Houston, Palo Alto, Chicago, and Boston. The Forums feature panel discussions and explore and discuss best practices for managing IP costs.
Hear real world experiences from leading companies on how they have managed their IP budgets. Panalists include IP industry leaders from Novartis, NetApp, Google, iHeart Media, Whirlpool, BP America, and many more.
These complimentary events are approved for 3.0 CLE credit in Texas and are pending approval in California and Illinois.
Space at each location is very limit. Learn more and reserve your spot today.
Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - Houston, Texas
2525 West Loop S, Houston, TX 77027
Tuesday, April 5, 2016 - Palo Alto, California
Sheraton Palo Alto
625 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94301
Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - Chicago, Illinois
181 W Madison St, Suite 3100
Chicago, IL 60602
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - Boston, Massachusetts
Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill
5 Blossom St., Boston, MA 02114
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America