Dennemeyer U.S. moves office locations as business grows rapidly
Published on: 29 January 2016
We are proud to announce that our United States offices, which include Dennemeyer and Company, as well as Dennemeyer & Associates are moving to a new office location effective February 1, 2016.
This move signals the rapid growth experienced over the past year. The new address is 181 W. Madison, Suite 4500, Chicago IL 60602.
Dennemeyer U.S. continues to expand rapidly. In 2015, a new COO, Managing Director and multiple new Patent and Trademark staff members came on board, extending our customers’ direct access to key customer service resources in US time-zones. This growth is projected to continue throughout 2016.
“We are excited to move to space that can accommodate our growing staff. As we continue to grow and develop value added services for customers, we know the new office will be a fantastic home base,” said Cary Levitt, Chief Operating Officer, United States.
Please note that office numbers will remain the same.
- Phone: +1 312 380 6500
- Fax: +1 312 419 9440
Should you have any questions on the relocation, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to seeing and serving you at the improved office surroundings.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America