Dennemeyer & Associates enriches patent attorney team with new appointment
Published on: 01 October 2012
Dennemeyer & Associates is pleased to announce that Dr. Christian Köster joined our Chemistry and Life Science department. With his support, our worldwide clients will be provided with constantly improving service in filing, prosecuting and enforcing their IP rights.
Christian Köster is a graduate chemist who focused his Ph.D. thesis on Materials Sciences, consolidated with research interims held at the University of Edinburgh and at the University of California at Berkeley. For more than 10 years, Christian Köster has been active in the intellectual property field, where he has held various positions as a qualified German and European Patent Attorney. His professional experiences cover contentious and non-contentious matters, including worldwide patent prosecution activities with a focus on European patent practice and FTO analyses and litigation procedures in the pharmaceutical area. Recently, Christian Köster also successfully finished his Master of Laws studies in European IP Law.
Dr. Robert Fichter, Director of Dennemeyer & Associates, stated "We are delighted to welcome Christian to our Chemistry and Life Science department. His educational background and working experience in the chemical and pharmaceutical fields will strengthen our ability to provide effective solutions for our clients in the respective industries."
"I am looking forward to contributing to the expansion of the Dennemeyer & Associates global IP services", Christian noted. "My professional interests perfectly match Dennemeyer & Associates' approach to assist clients during the entire lifecycle of their protective rights, from drafting a patent application through to enforcing and defending the client's portfolio. Together with the team at Dennemeyer & Associates, I will be focusing on supporting our customers in meeting the upcoming challenges presented by the significantly changing world of intellectual property."
Christian is currently based in our German office in Munich. For any inquiries, please contact Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 89 66068840-0.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America