Discover the Secrets of Patent Annuity Invoicing
Published on: 28 October 2015
Transparency. Clarity. Two words that are rarely used within patent annuity industry.
What are you being charged and why?
Dennemeyer’s mission is to bring cost transparency to the patent annuity industry. To answer the above question, Dennemeyer is hosting a complimentary webinar on November 19, 2015 at 1:00pm (U.S. Central Standard Time) on the Secret World of Patent Annuities.
Cost transparency: what is it good for?
Of course, this question is rather facetious. We know that cost transparency is important. Low service fees rarely translate into lower patent annuity costs. Other fees and opaque charges obscure the picture. Uncovering the actual costs of patent maintenance is increasingly important as budgets get squeezed and accountability is stressed.
A lack of clarity can lead to misunderstandings, which in turn lead to the courts.
In some cases entities are paying annuity related fees that are 200 to 500% of what they think they are paying. This webinar will address the issues associated with industry transparency, although it will not discuss any particular litigation.
Analyze. Discover. Take Action
This need for clarity is the driving force behind the webinar, “Secret World of Patents: An exposé of the opaque world of annuity economics”. The complimentary webinar will be held on November 19, 2015, at 1:00 pm CST. Join us to peel back the curtain and learn how to analyze annuity payments accurately to ensure you get the best value.
Once you understand how annuity services are priced, you can understand the value you receive from your patent annuity service provider. Then, you have the knowledge to move forward and take appropriate action.
The webinar will support you as you create an accurate cost-benefit portfolio analysis for future growth. Learn more about the webinar and register today; space is limited.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America