Internationally reputed Patent Attorney joins Dennemeyer
Published on: 11 December 2014
Dennemeyer Group is pleased to announce that the internationally well-known German and European Patent Attorney Mr. Paul-Alexander Wacker will join Dennemeyer on January 1, 2015 as “Of Counsel” consultant and advisor. With Mr. Wacker’s support, we are confident that Dennemeyer will be able to further increase its footprint in the local and international markets.
Mr. Wacker established the renowned German IP law firm Kuhnen & Wacker in Freising, in the proximity of Munich in 1975 as a co-founding member. His long-standing experience beyond a wide area of IP aspects has been sought by prominent clients worldwide and even since 2013, when he became “of counsel” to the firm.
Due to his broad education in electrical engineering, economics and law, Mr. Wacker successfully represented companies of all sizes and business types, from large and medium-sized corporations to individual inventors and universities, with noted contributions in patent and trademark prosecution, litigation and mediation cases. Additionally, he advises his clients in creating and attaining a more cost efficient and sustainable use of their IP portfolios through IP strategy optimization, valuation, licensing, M&As and other commercial matters.
Paul-Alexander Wacker lectures at the Technical University of Munich and often at IP conferences, seminars and universities in Germany and abroad and has authored several books and publications on topics related to IP management and economics. He is a member of various IP associations and has been serving for many years as Chairman and now as Vice-Chairman of the Committee for Innovation and Technology in the Advisory Council for Economics to the Bavarian Government. Mr. Wacker is an expert for patent law revision in the Legal Committee of the German Government and for innovation in medical devices for the Ministries of Health, Research and Economics.
Commenting on Mr. Wacker’s appointment at Dennemeyer, Dr. Robert Fichter, Director of Dennemeyer & Associates, noted: “We are extremely proud to welcome Mr. Wacker to Dennemeyer. His depth and breadth of expertise across the IP field will allow us to expand the range of IP matters we can cover for our clients’ benefit.”
Mr. Wacker speaks German, English and has working knowledge of French and Japanese. For any inquiries, please contact Mr. Wacker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America