New service launch: patent monetization
Published on: 14 November 2014
Dennemeyer is pleased to announce the launch of a new patent monetization service aimed at facilitating transactions for patent owners who wish to sell their patents.
Patent owners with patents that are no longer relevant for their own business can benefit from selling parts of their IP portfolio to another interested party instead of abandoning them. Through its new service, Dennemeyer will help clients to identify potentially valuable patents, put them on the market and increase the chances for selling them.
As a global IP service provider, Dennemeyer has access to the major players in the patent market and can, together with these parties, assess the market potential and connect buyers and sellers, smoothing the way for successful deals.
Patent annuities clients of Dennemeyer are in an ideal position to opt for this service at the time of the renewal of their patents, by making use of the corresponding option, integrated into Dennemeyer’s regular annuity reminder e-mails, and on the annuities portal where clients can explicitly express their interest in using our monetization service for selling the respective patent.
Patent attorney Dr. Malte Köllner, who is heading the Monetization service, commented: “We found that many companies lack the resources needed to find potential buyers for the patents they want to sell. We are happy to be able to address this challenge by putting our Monetization service to the use of our clients.”
Interested in learning more about our monetization service? Visit the dedicated webpage or contact Dr. Köllner at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 69 69 59 60-0 to find out how we can help you better monetize your patents. Alternatively, please use the contact form to request more information.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America