Introducing mobiQ, the mobile version of DIAMS iQ
Published on: 02 September 2014
DIAMS iQ demo customers are invited to test and experience mobiQ, the DIAMS iQ version optimized for mobile devices, allowing searching and browsing through the DIAMS iQ database.
Search results can be displayed as a world map or as a list. Furthermore, simple statistics (e.g. number of applications per filing or registration year) are available through a menu.
The mobiQ web application supports touch screen functionalities such as zooming in/out gestures. mobiQ is platform and browser independent and can be used with any web browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox Mozilla, Safari (mobile and desktop) and others.
Customers with active credentials for the DIAMS iQ demo system can access the system at https://iqdemo.dennemeyer.com:8099/mobiQ/, noting that the application is not intended to allow editing of assets.
In the future, this application will show the same functionality as our web application (WSS) for DIAMS classic, allowing more DIAMS classic users to switch to DIAMS iQ without loss of functionality.
Client feedback and suggestions related to mobiQ are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About DIAMS iQ
DIAMS iQ is Dennemeyer’s latest technological innovation in the software solutions area. This web-enabled intellectual asset management system combines the most valuable features of both a client-server solution and a web-based application. DIAMS iQ is highly configurable, user friendly and very compatible with existing IT infrastructures. The unique personalization options as well as the friendly design and multilingual interface have transformed DIAMS iQ into a success story right from the start. For more information on DIAMS iQ, please visit the DIAMS iQ dedicated page.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America