Dennemeyer attorneys quoted in Bloomberg news article
Published on: 27 August 2014
Edward Chalfie, Dennemeyer U.S. attorney, and Olivier Lombardo, attorney at Dennemeyer in Luxembourg have been quoted in Bloomberg news article “Nissan’s Infiniti Seeks U.S. Trademark for Formula 1 Bend.”
The article reviews Nissan’s trademark application for “Eau Rouge”, currently being considered by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. “Eau Rouge” is a Formula 1 uphill racetrack bend at the Spa-Francorchamps circuit located in Belgium.
While Nissan’s intention is to make use of the ”Eau Rouge” trademark for one of its luxury cars currently under development (called Infinity), this could entitle the Wallonian government owning the circuit to receive compensation from any sales of the car, according to Edward Chalfie.
Read the full article on the Bloomberg website.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America