New patent attorney joins to strengthen Munich team
Published on: 22 August 2014
Dennemeyer & Associates is pleased to announce that Mr. Thomas L. Lederer has recently joined the team of patent attorneys in our Munich office. His focus is on advising clients in German and European patent law and providing knowledge in areas such as information and computer technology, telecommunications, software, computer-implemented inventions, traffic engineering, electrical technology, electronics, physics and mechanics.
Tom studied Physics, Mechanical Engineering and Informatics at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU Munich) and the Technische Universität Berlin. He holds a German equivalent of a Master's level degree in Informatics (Diplom-Informatiker Univ.) from the LMU Munich. During his studies, he worked for several clients as a freelance consultant and as a software developer.
In 2007, Tom started his journey in the field of intellectual property by joining a leading IP law firm in Germany as a Patent Attorney candidate, where he received training in German as well as European patent law.
During his training, Tom completed an optional internship at the Higher Regional Court Munich and the obligatory internship (i.e. "Amtsjahr") at the German PTO (DPMA) and the German Federal Patent Court.
Since 2011, Tom has worked as a freelance patent engineer. In 2012, he joined a global provider of professional messaging solutions headquartered in Munich as Intellectual Property Counsel, managing all IP related matters of the company’s worldwide locations.
“Tom’s background brings additional depth of experience and a unique point of view to our clients.” explained Dr. Robert Fichter, Director of Dennemeyer & Associates. “We are excited to welcome him to our team in Munich.”
Tom is fluent in German and English and has basic knowledge in Italian, French and Japanese. For any inquiries, please contact Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 89 66068840-29.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America