Dennemeyer & Associates attorneys rank in Chambers Europe 2014
Published on: 08 May 2014
by Simona Filote, Marketing Manager at Dennemeyer Group
Dennemeyer & Associates attorneys Dr. Malte Köllner and Mr. Tomislav Hadzija have been recognized by the Chambers Europe 2014 as top attorneys, representative for Germany, respectively Croatia. One of the most prominent legal ranking publications, Chambers Europe identifies and ranks the most outstanding law firms and lawyers in over 180 jurisdictions across the world.
The Chambers Europe rankings are generated based on several factors, considerations and in-depth research conducted by a large team of more than 140 researchers, who investigate lawyers and law firms to assess their legal knowledge and experience, their ability, effectiveness, and client-service approach. Client feedback plays a crucial role in a firm's ranking and gives insight on what makes the firm/lawyer stand out in the market.
Dr. Malte Köllner - Head of Foreign Filing at Dennemeyer & Associates in Frankfurt - is qualified as a German Patent Attorney and a European Patent, Trademark and Design Attorney, and holds a Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry and a diploma in Physics from the University of Heidelberg. His areas of expertise include physics, physical chemistry, optics, lasers, biotechnology, medical devices and software. With a vast experience in the field of intellectual property, Dr. Köllner furthermore acts as the editor-in-chief of the well-known German journal for patent law “Mitteilungen der Deutschen Patentanwälte” and is lecturer at various conferences and universities. His notable achievements in the IP area, among which outstanding contributions to patent valuation and prosecution, have earned him a listing as one of the World’s Leading Lawyers and IP Strategists for several years in a row.
Mr. Tomislav Hadzija, who practices at the recently established Dennemeyer & Associates office in Croatia, is qualified as an Attorney at Law (HR), Patent and Trademark Attorney (HR), and a European Patent, Trademark and Design Attorney. His areas of expertise cover patent prosecution, patent search, trademark and design law, copyrights, anti-counterfeiting, IP contracts and corporate law. Ranked as an IP lawyer by the Chambers Europe, Mr. Hadzija was recognized for his “broad experience across various IP matters, with his trade mark and patent know-how singled out for particular praise”.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America