Dennemeyer & Associates welcomes a new Trademark Attorney in Chicago
Published on: 29 April 2014
by Amber Halteman, Marketing Manager at Dennemeyer Group, Chicago
Dennemeyer & Associates is pleased to announce that Roxana Sullivan has recently joined our United States team of experienced attorneys working in our Chicago office. She will support clients with her in-depth knowledge of intellectual property and business issues with particular emphasis on trademark and copyright prosecution, clearance searches, opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, licensing, and various business-related agreements.
Roxana obtained her J.D. from the University of South Carolina School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Wofford College. She has acquired extensive expertise in the area of trademark and copyright law and advising clients on effective methods of protecting and leveraging their intellectual property assets. Roxana represents clients with products and services covering a broad range of industries that include software, consumer goods, electronics, architectural designs, and non-profits. She has also worked extensively with companies to help protect their brands and domains online through UDRP proceedings and other measures of protection.
Active in the intellectual property field since 2007, Roxana clerked for a small general practice firm where she focused her attention on trademark and copyright matters. Later, she joined an IP boutique in Dallas, Texas, where Roxana honed her skills as an IP attorney. She handled both transactional and litigation matters for clients and represented clients in matters dealing with trademark and copyright infringement, unfair competition, and cybersquatting claims.
“I am excited to join Dennemeyer & Associates’ global team of patent and trademark attorneys. I look forward to the opportunity to represent clients’ trademark and copyright interests across a broad range of industries. Our clients, who range from Fortune 500 companies to startups, can all benefit from the intellectual property counseling and strategic protection of their IP portfolios that we [Dennemeyer] provide.”
Roxana is based in our Chicago office in the United States. For any inquiries, please contact Roxana at email@example.com or +1 312 380-6497.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America