Dennemeyer IP expert gives patent valuation lecture at EPO seminar
Published on: 08 April 2014
by Simona Filote, Marketing Manager at Dennemeyer Group
Patent attorney Dr. Malte Köllner of Dennemeyer & Associates, a renowned patent valuation specialist, held the keynote speech at a seminar (“Patent valuation and commercialization - Making the most of patents for business”) organized by EPO’s European Patent Academy in cooperation with the Hellenic Industrial Property Organization (OBI) in Athens, Greece between March 20-21.
The two-day event aimed to provide in-depth training on IPR management, as well as a crash course on IP audit and evaluation tools. It covered various aspects related to patent valuation such as opportunity identification, risk assessment, and business models. Also included were sessions presenting do's and don'ts in patent commercialization, a few real case studies, a series of tools used to support patent valuation, and tips for making patents profitable.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America