Dennemeyer attorney listed as top trademark professional by the WTR magazine
Published on: 08 March 2014
by Simona Filote, Marketing Manager at Dennemeyer Group
At the beginning of this year, the WTR magazine - the world's only independent multimedia information service dedicated to reporting on trademark issues internationally – has released the second annual edition of its publication, WTR 1000. Dedicated to identifying and locating the best trademark practitioners worldwide, the guide recommends Dennemeyer & Associates’ attorney Olivier Lombardo as top trademark attorney representative for the Luxembourg area.
Olivier Lombardo is a Luxembourgish trademark and design attorney and has been working in trademark management since 2002. After having completed his studies at the renowned Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies in France, he obtained his LLM in European business law and gained professional experience working at a German private practice and at the European Patent Office as qualified IP lawyer.
Olivier joined the trademark team at Dennemeyer & Associates in 2010. Specialized in trademark and design law, he represents and advises multinational clients as well as small and medium sized entities (SMEs) from the creation of the trademark to the enforcement of the rights. He defines efficient strategies of protection, defends proactively any IP asset and drafts practice-oriented contracts. Working closely with local Dennemeyer & Associates offices including Tokyo, Warsaw, Chicago, and Munich that facilitate local representation, Olivier handles various international cases and provides proficient support in managing international trademark procedures. In addition, Olivier represents Dennemeyer as a speaker at conferences and seminars. Since 2013, he holds the position of Head of Trademarks Luxembourg at Dennemeyer & Associates.
Individual practitioners, law firms and trademark attorney practices qualify for inclusion in the WTR 1000 on receiving sufficient positive feedback from market sources and are required to go through an extensive research process conducted by a team of full time analysts.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America