Lecture on Intellectual Property Rights and Business Strategy in Brazil, February 27th 2014
Published on: 13 February 2014
Dr. Robert Fichter, Director of Dennemeyer & Associates, will give a lecture on “Intellectual Property Rights, essential tools for innovation and development.” The lecture is hosted by the Brazilian IP law firm Leão Propriedade Intelectual and the Catholic University PUCRS and will be held in Porto Alegre, Brazil on February 27, 18:00-20:00. All are invited to attend.
As an emerging market, Brazil has been experiencing tremendous growth and an increased focus on innovation. However, companies need to be equipped to protect their innovation(s) both in Brazil and globally to improve performance and further growth long-term. How does intellectual property fit into the innovation process? What steps do companies need to take and when?
Dr. Fichter’s lecture will explore the intersection of the innovation process and intellectual property. During the session, you will examine where intellectual property rights are linked in both product development and in determining and holding market position. The bottom line is to ensure your intellectual property strategies support your business strategy; this will increase value and accelerate growth.
Join us in Porto Alegre, Brazil on the evening of February 27. For more information or to reserve your seat, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited, so contact Leão Propriedade Intelectual today.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America