Dennemeyer appoints new Business Development Manager France and Belgium
Published on: 06 August 2012
The Dennemeyer Group would like to announce the recent addition of a new Business Development Manager to our team. Mr. Rachid El Jaouhari will support our French Business Development team in better responding to the demands of our French and Belgian customers and in strengthening our presence and impact in these markets.
After completing a Masters degree in industrial engineering, Rachid has gained extensive experience in areas like patent portfolio analysis, patent litigation prevention, and technology mapping. In his previous professional roles, Rachid has led several R&D projects and IP-related initiatives within the Patent Department of companies such as AREVA Group Research & Innovations and Thomson IP.
”Joining Dennemeyer is an energising move for me” noted Rachid. “It is stimulating to be part of a company offering such a broad range of IP-related services and with such an impressive tradition in the IP field.”
Frank Melchiors, responsible Business Development Manager for the European Market noted: “Adding Rachid to our Business Development team further strengthens our ability to engage with our French and Belgian customers to find ways to contribute to their success. His industry know-how and his experience across IP departments will no doubt benefit our Group as well as our clients.”
Rachid El Jaouhari is currently based in our French office in Paris, and can be reached directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +331 53 01 94 50.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America