Meet us at the IP Service World 2013
Published on: 19 November 2013
Dennemeyer is proud to contribute to the IP Service World 2013 as main sponsor of the event, which will take place in Munich between November 25-26. This year’s edition will focus on providing attendees with a state-of-the-art overview of the things that are currently on the move in the IP world, including the unitary patent, patent prosecution matters, new IP services appearing, and more.
Our firm will be represented by Dr. Malte Köllner, who has recently joined our team to head the Dennemeyer & Assoaciates office in Frankfurt and will act as chair person of the IP Service World 2013.
More, a session on “Process optimization in corporate IP departments” will be delivered by Mr. Dirk Kromm, Head of IP Consulting Europe at the Dennemeyer Group. The session will tackle topics such as strategic approaches to IP, how companies organize their intellectual property, the processes involved in IP management and ways of optimizing workflows.
A team of IP experts will be available in the exhibition area at booths no. 13 & 14, to answer your questions or provide a solution to your IP needs and projects. We would love to see you there!
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America