Dennemeyer Japan relocates to new premises
Published on: 01 October 2013
Dennemeyer is pleased to announce the relocation of our Tokyo office (effective October 1st, 2013) to the DNI Mita Building located in Shiba, Minato-ku.
The office move is a response to the expansion of our business in Japan and will allow Dennemeyer to better accommodate the increasing demand of IP services in the region. The new office, double in size compared to the previous one, is located in a well-connected business district not far from our previous office location.
Please note the new contact details of our office (only the email address remains unchanged). We look forward to welcoming you at our new offices.
Dennemeyer & Company Inc.
Dennemeyer & Associates
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America