Director of Dennemeyer & Associates, Dr. Robert Fichter, to present at William Mitchell College of Law
Published on: 06 September 2013
Dr. Robert Fichter, Director of the international law firm Dennemeyer & Associates, German and European Patent Attorney, will hold a session at the “Workshop on Best Practices in IP Portfolio Management”, organized by the Intellectual Property Institute at William Mitchell College of Law (based in Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States) on Friday, October 4, 2013.
The workshop takes place in the Main Campus of William Mitchell's College of Law (875 Summit Ave St. Paul, MN 55105), and features a wide range of distinguished experts and experienced IP counsels, who will be addressing topics like portfolio management, portfolio valuation and strategies for leveraging IP.
Dennemeyer is proud to share its expertise in intellectual property strategies and to discuss methods of bringing international patent filing prosecution to the next level. Dr. Fichter will present various foreign filing strategies for efficient PCT nationalization, including cost-efficient, time-saving strategies, with a clear focus on quality control. He will also touch upon utility models in Germany and how they can be used to effectively enforce IP rights.
Dr. Robert Fichter is Director of Dennemeyer & Associates and Head of the Patent Department since 2008. Qualified as a German Patent Attorney, European Patent Attorney and European Trademark and Design Attorney, he holds a Ph.D. in Chemistry from the Technical University of Munich. His areas of expertise include chemistry, medical engineering and medical technology.
“I look forward to discussing foreign filling strategies with the workshop attendees. In the absence of an all-encompassing international or global patent system, it is important that companies have a clearly structured IP strategy coupled with a strong filing strategy, and services that combine filing with prosecution and grant/registration procedures”, commented Dr. Fichter.
All sessions of the workshop are open to companies, corporate sponsors, members of the William Mitchell College of Law and students. Space is limited, so interested companies are kindly invited to register today.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America