Dennemeyer & Associates welcomes new Patent Attorney in Munich
Published on: 03 July 2013
Dennemeyer & Associates is pleased to announce that Dr. Linda Nowack has recently joined our team of experienced patent attorneys working in our Munich office. She will support the German and other European clients with her in-depth knowledge in the electrical engineering area, especially in the fields of electronics, medical engineering and semiconductors.
Linda has obtained a PhD in Engineering from the Technical University of Munich (TUM) and has acquired extensive know-how in the field of semiconductors whilst conducting research for her thesis focused on the topic of quality and knowledge management in semiconductor laboratories. Furthermore, she has recently been granted the qualification of German Patent Attorney, after having studied patent law at The University of Hagen (FernUniversität Hagen) and having worked for the German Patent and Trade Mark Office (DPMA), within the Federal Patents Court (BPatG), and the District Court of Munich.
Active in the intellectual property field since 2008, Linda held the position of patent assistant for four years while in her apprenticeship period. During her studies and apprenticeship in IP, Linda has gathered expertise in the following fields: electrical engineering, information technology, medical technology, electronics, semiconductors, nanotechnology and mechanics. Previous to that, she worked for the Technical University of Munich as a research assistant, holding classes, undertaking internships and organizing various other projects in the area of semiconductor sensors.
Linda noted, “I am delighted to join Dennemeyer & Associates’ dedicated team of patent and trademark specialists and to put my knowledge into practice. I will be focusing on helping clients with patent filings, prosecution, enforcement, patent registrations and prior art studies, and will be seeking to offer a wide range of firms full service patent advice regarding their German and European patent applications and patents.”
Linda is currently based in our German office in Munich. For any inquiries, please contact Linda at email@example.com or +49 89 66068840-0.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America