When ensuring data security is your business
Published on: 25 June 2013
When your unique business offering is that you will store, protect and manage the very data that keeps your customers in business, your IT infrastructure has to be totally dependable. That’s the situation for intellectual property management firm Dennemeyer, as it searches for the best technology and the highest data standards to ensure business continuity and data integrity for its clients.
“Intellectual property management is about providing peace of mind in two areas: security and availability,” explains Robert Fichter, Head of IT for Dennemeyer Group. “We need to be able to guarantee customers, with total confidence, that our systems are secure, resilient and tightly controlled – and yet that their trademark and patent data will be accessible to them whenever they want it, 24/7.” Dennemeyer Group handles more than one million patents and almost one million trademarks for major corporations around the world, including Porsche, ABB, Michelin, L’Oreal and Vodafone.
Dennemeyer Group’s goal is to provide a unique service to its customers – offering a combination of its own IP Management Software and data storage services along with the patent and trademark law expertise of its sister legal firm, Dennemeyer & Associates.
The article was published in the IBM "Inspire" magazine - please follow the link to continue reading (the article begins at page 20 of the PDF).
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America