DIAMS iQ Patent Module (Release 3) launched to the market
Published on: 26 April 2013
We are pleased to announce a new release of the Dennemeyer’s IP management software: DIAMS iQ Release 3. Release 3 provides an additional module that allows customers to manage their patent portfolio more easy and in a swift manner. This major milestone of Dennemeyer’s state-of-the-art software solution is already in use by several clients and will be deployed over the next months to many other users throughout the world.
DIAMS iQ Release 3 introduces a major new module for patents and inventor compensation to support a wide range of patent management activities. Taking full advantage of Microsoft’s Smart Client Technology, DIAMS iQ is one of the fastest and most innovative IP management software solutions in the market. Due to its unbeatable flexibility combined with a good price-performance ratio, DIAMS iQ has already established itself as one of the most appreciated software solutions for a fully integrated intellectual asset management.
Among the highlights of this module we count features such as invention support, prior-art, representations (drawings), and an easy-to-use Patent Creation Wizard supporting national, PCT, EP, ARIPO, OAPI, EAPO, GCC as well as International Extension and National Continuation Applications. Moreover, Dennemeyer’s sophisticated Country Law Updates with worldwide rules for the automatic calculation of patent maintenance deadlines enables clients to keep up-to-date with the most recent changes in national and international legislation.
Like the previous modules for Trademarks, Designs and Matters, the Patent Module has been integrated seamlessly into Dennemeyer’s software product in terms of usability and features. In addition, Dennemeyer is constantly working on enhancing DIAMS iQ with improvements and other new features that we deliver frequently as part of our iterative and agile development process.
New features of DIAMS iQ Release 3 include:
- Patent Generation Wizard (similar to the Trademark Creation Wizard)
- Invention support (disclosure) and Patent Family information: multiple inventions can be linked to a patent family
- Prior-art search feature, including patent and non-patent literature, as well as other related documents
- All kind of filings are supported: national, PCT, EP, ARIPO, OAPI, EAPO, GCC, International Extension and National Continuation Applications
- Enhanced integration with our patent annuity service, adding flexibility and guaranteeing the highest service quality.
Dennemeyer’s Head of IT, Dr. Robert Fichter, noted: “Clients have been increasingly seeking support of fully integrated and highly flexible IP management software, and we are proud that we can now provide DIAMS iQ with an increased functionality. Our goal for DIAMS iQ is to establish a new standard for user experience, flexibility and synergies leading to administrative efficiency with a software that is easy to use and tailored to each client’s unique needs”.
Product Manager Thomas Ney-Oswald commented: “This release is one great milestone and a direct result of our continuous efforts to transform our software product into an unique user experience, enabling maximum flexibility and customization - exactly what one would expect from a product using Agile methods in its development and Smart Client Technology for its core processes”.
Dennemeyer Group’s CEO, Dr. Reinhold Nowak, added: “Changing business practices make it a mandatory condition to use a single software and integrated support services in order for companies and law firms to manage their intellectual property rights in a simple, cost-effective and most efficient way. As an established industry leader and technology innovator in the IP management solutions area, Dennemeyer offers a proven software with an incredibly swift electronic document management system, advanced search and reporting functions, and the best technology. DIAMS iQ’s impressive user range already includes many Fortune 1000 companies which have been extremely satisfied with this product.”
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America