Meet the Dennemeyer team at the INTA Annual Meeting 2013:
Dallas, May 4 – 8, 2013
Published on: 24 April 2013
We are delighted to announce our participation at the INTA Annual Meeting this year in Dallas, TX between May 4 – 8. We invite you to stop by our booth – No. 415 at the Dallas Convention Center, Level 2, Hall F – and meet with our IP experts who will be happy to discuss any issues you may have regarding our IP services and products.
This is also a great opportunity to get an update on our software and online portal solutions, such as the recent enhancements that have been made to our IP management software - DIAMS iQ, the soon-to-be-launched Recordals Portal, and our PCT National Phase Portal.
For those of you who wish to arrange a meeting with us or schedule a demo of our software or online portal solutions at INTA, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America