Managing IP’s Patent Survey 2013 ranks Dennemeyer & Associates as a top-tier law firm
Published on: 25 February 2013
We are proud to announce that Dennemeyer & Associates was ranked first by the “Patent Survey 2013” of the “Managing IP” Magazine in the area of patent prosecution in Luxembourg. During the past decade, Managing IP has consistently recognized Dennemeyer & Associates as a leading Intellectual Property Law Firm. This marks the fifth year in a row that Dennemeyer & Associates has been ranked as one of the best law offices in the world. The ranking for outstanding prosecution work includes patent filings and associated activities both on a national level, as well as all the prosecution activity conducted for overseas clients, on European and international level.
For the 20th year in a row the magazine "Managing IP" published its established annual research on the leading intellectual property law firms. Based on practitioners and client recommendations (including in-house counsel and law firm attorneys), and to a lesser extent on filing statistics, the research undertakes a ranking of the leading law firms grouped in tiers. A point that is very significant to note is that no firm is allowed to apply or vote for its own inclusion in the ranking, nor can a firm recommend an associate law firm from another jurisdiction.
Their Patent Survey was conducted over a five month period, between September 2012 and January 2013. Companies selected for the Patent Survey 2013 underwent a rigorous research process. Taking into account data from 80 jurisdictions and based on in-depth research conducted by an international research team, this year’s survey is probably the most comprehensive to date. The ranking also includes global practitioners’ recommendations, as well as articles discussing the major IP issues the researchers came across during their investigations.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America