Dennemeyer appoints new Office Manager for Chicago office
Published on: 21 February 2013
Dennemeyer has recently appointed Mr. Nick Palazzo to the position of Office Manager for Dennemeyer Group’s office in Chicago. The role will focus on a variety of responsibilities aimed at supporting the office in streamlining its business operations and ensuring increased standards of quality with a positive impact on client servicing.
Nick brings over 20 years of experience in managing the daily operations of the Patent Records and Tax Department of a multi-national law firm. His main responsibilities involved, among others, managing patent annuity accounts covering various industries, assessing and providing solutions for patent annuity matters received from clients, handling patent case listings and schedules, and coordinating with the IT department troubleshooting of various patent database issues.
Additionally, Nick’s background in intellectual property is complemented by his strong technical capabilities, acquired while conducting or being involved in a number of projects regarding the designing or enhancing of various filing systems and online patent databases, which enabled clients to accurately and timely monitor their patent records and related annuities.
Noting on the appointment, Dennemeyer Group’s CEO, Dr. Reinhold Nowak, commented: “We are extremely happy to welcome Nick to our team. Nick not only has long-standing direct experience in interacting with clients - which allowed him to gain awareness on the array of issues clients are facing with respect to their IP assets – but at the same time he has a pragmatic approach to IP asset management due to his technical background. His arrival at Dennemeyer gives us the opportunity to utilize Nick’s constructive client feedback that will help us improve our services and products and provide practical solutions that address real needs in the market.”
Nick stated, “I’m excited about my arrival at Dennemeyer and I’m currently looking to settle into my new role. I’ll be aiming to gather information, understand the business context, propose solutions, and craft and implement action plans towards increasing the team’s effectiveness and enabling our daily operations on the short term as well as our strategic operations on a longer term.”
Nick is based in our U.S. office in Chicago. For any inquiries, please contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 312 380 6496.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America