INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
Published on: 17 May 2017
Before this year’s INTA, Dennemeyer invited its clients to a wonderful adventure at sea. The Dennemeyer pre-INTA sailing regatta, a sailing trip on the shores of Barcelona, was met by calm seas and fair winds. 15 sailing boats and one rib boat were waiting for Dennemeyer's clients.
After the sailing regatta, Dennemeyer and its guests continued the fun Saturday evening at the Boo Beach Club where everybody had the opportunity to network over delicious barbeque and excellent drinks.
Visit us at our INTA booth and discover Dennemeyer’s new look.
- INTA 2017 - Dennemeyer's Sailing Regatta
- Dennemeyer presents new brand at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
- The End of Plagiarism - Study "The future of Intellectual Property"
- Nice Classification news from Canada
- Dennemeyer & Associates is “IP Due Diligence Law Firm of the Year in Germany”
- Dennemeyer's Chicago office moves to a new location as of May 1
- IP & Data Protection: What do you need to know about the GDPR?
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Les fondements d’une bonne entreprise
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America